Monday, November 30, 2009

Yay, the holiday is over!

I don't mean to sound like a ba-humbug, but I'm looking forward to my schedule going back to "normal". It was a tough week keeping on track -with having company in town and no regimented work schedule. I'm a creature of structure, so holidays always throw me out of whack. But thankfully I was able to get my workouts in and pretty much stuck to my nutritional goals. Overall, I'm calling this long weekend a success! Yesterday my daughter even commented that I was beginning to look slimmer (such a sweetheart!). I wasn't quite sure I agreed with her, as I have a much more critical eye... but I stepped on the scale and was delighted... and even more delighted when I put a shirt on that was much too tight before starting this challenge... I was able to wear it without looking like I shouldn't be wearing it! In fact I've lost a couple inches off my waist and 7 pounds off the scale. I'm ready to bring on Week 4! Tonight I have a personal training session with Kristi...so excited, seriously! Later on this evening I will meet up with the other participants to go grocery shopping. Yeup, we will be meeting a nutritionist at a local grocery store to learn how to better shop. This is something I've really been looking forward to! Tell you all about it later. Have a Heart Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment