Sunday, November 15, 2009

6 pounds down, how many more to go?

Omg all, I have lost 6 pounds since the first weigh in! I have cut my calorie intake to 1800 a day and have been walking everyday! It is much easier for me to get the prepackaged meals to keep track of my calories. If I have a question about a food I look it up on the Internet. My kids have been really supportive and say all the time how proud they are of me. A few months ago I wouldn't even have been able to walk from my car to my apartment door, but now I can walk around the block several times. I took my daughter with me the other day walking and she actually asked me to slow down! I love it! I've been to LP 2 times this week, was planning on going Tuesday but was on TV instead!! You could be next! They want to hear all about us doing our thing! Good luck all and have a good week. Hugs, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I saw the interview Michelle! Way to go!! I'm happy for your success!!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle, i wasn't able to connect with your interview...and i really wanted to see it! I heard it was great! Were you nervous? I would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your interview!! You did great!!! Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the interview!!!! I thought you did so very well. And great job with keeping to your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete