Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sherri and Judy are still among the living!

Good Evening All,

It's been a great weekend over all! Friday was not the best day though. I left work early with a splitting headache and could not get myself into workout mode. Saturday was much better. I woke up early got to the gym did some cardio on the bike and lifted double sets! It was great. I walked out of the gym feeling like I accomplished great things and it wasn't even noon.

Today I bought some workout gear! Hoodies, pants, socks, shoes, the whole nine!! It was a great motivator for today's ever so intimidating workout session. Judy and I attended the 5:00 Spin class. We both lived through it! It wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. My behind is quite numb, there is still a mild burn in my thighs but I have the energy to finish up the laundry, the dishes and get a head start on dinner for the next couple of days. Overall it was an awesome workout. Judy and I may make it our Sunday ritual to spin at 5:00. It would be awesome if we could fill the class with "Go Red Girls"!

Enough of this practice stuff... I'm looking forward to the "official" start tomorrow!

Here's to our health!

SMONI

No comments:

Post a Comment