Friday, November 13, 2009

This has been a long, but definitely a fast week. So far I have made it to LP twice. First day with my health coach was good. She has me doing interval training and I know she had me do the elliptical just because I said I hate it. I did a whole two minutes, whining the whole time of course. The next two days I felt like I had lifted an elephant with my legs...going down the steps, oh what fun! And mind you, I did not even lift any leg weights! Kristi would be happy that the next time I worked out with interval stuff, I put myself on the elliptical and did two minutes the first round and 5 minutes the second time. Yippee! I was going to try to get up and swim this am before work, but 0430 came and went. I have at least used our gym equipment here at work twice this week, but alas I went to Vals with a friend last night. We shall see what the weekend brings. Lori and Anna were talking about a spinning class on Sunday so maybe...

2 comments:

  1. Spin class on Sunday... I'll be there! Let's do it!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete