Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Week

I actually exercised 4 times this past week - twice with Rob and twice on my own doing cardio. That is 4 times more than I have exercised in the last 6 months TOTAL. It was great getting some ideas from Katie on my eating habits. I have some really bad habits to break but I know I can do it. She also told me to celebrate my successes rather than beat myself up when I slip - as I know I will slip. I actually took the last 3 days to rest - I was completely beat on Friday and on Saturday, I was so sore, it was hard to walk up and down the stairs. Today I felt better physically and had to bowl tonight on league. I felt pretty good bowling - I work up a sweat there as there is only 2 people on a team - so no time to sit for long between turns. I didn't feel as winded as I have in the past, so I guess my workouts are showing something already. This past week was hard but I made it and it will get easier each week as I get into a routine of working out. So I am looking forward to beginning week 2!!! Keep up the good work everybody!! I love reading everyone's blog - we are all going through the same thing and it helps to know the support is out there!! Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanette,

    One thing that keeps me focused when I get sore is knowing the underlying meaning is I have really done some good for me, hard work! In the last week and a half I have felt pains I've never felt before but I know it won't last and if I keep at it it will get better. We are all here to support you!

    Hope to see you tomorrow night at LP!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!!! Those sore muscles will be trained soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete