Saturday, November 21, 2009

Body Combat!

So today I took the Body Combat class at L.P. It was so intense! I had a bit of trouble getting all the steps down, but Jesse, the instructor, was mega patient and encouraging. I'll definitely go back to this class. I'm thinking about Tuesday morning at 5:30 a.m. Come on and join me! Now it's off for a little shopping and getting ready to watch the game. After sweating it up in that class, I'll be sure to enjoy a beverage or two for the game, but not too many! That was HARD WORK!!! Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are still enjoying life..in moderation! Good to see you again last Monday....that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body Combat Tuesday @ 5:30 huh... I'm there! I saw you Saturday and you looked like you had a very intense work out! I'm pumped. Sorry about Sunday.

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete