Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little Bra Talk

At our group meeting I mentioned my super-bra and a couple of you were interested in finding out more information. I shall not disappoint! You see, I'm a connoisseur of bras. With ample bosoms, such as mine, I need to be. I search far and wide for the best and when I find what works for me, I stick with it!


Last month I was fitted for a bra at a sewing expo I attended. You'll need to go and read that post. I'll wait for you to come back. Ready? See? I have no shame.

Here is the sports bra that I love. Oprah was the first person to tell me about it. I bought mine online. But, I was chatting with a friend that just started her own bra lady business here in town (after reading my post about the company that did my fitting) and she does fittings for THIS EXACT SAME BRA! It's also cheaper than the one I purchased years ago. I have a feeling that once a few more weeks have passed I'll need to get a new size and I know exactly where to get one, now!

If you want a special fitting, or order one...here is her contact information (posted with permission).
Wilma Gerena nebralady@gmail.com
Open house Fri Nov 20th from 7-9pm and Sat Nov 21st from 9am-12pm. Email for directions or to set up your own private fitting.


4 comments:

  1. Now that's some serious support! I know some women (men too) who could benefit from this bra!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious photo! Nice thing about your physique...you have a smaller lower half! I gain weight all over...heavy top, heavy botton. Your legs look great! Just thought you'd like to know that! Hope that doesn't sound to wierd!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna--thanks for the comment on my legs! ;)

    ReplyDelete