Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sherri is one tired woman...

Good evening everyone!

Today was a very full day. I worked, I picked up my daughter got her fed and headed off to LP. I met with Sarah to find out just how out of shape I am, set some goals and got a fitness plan in place. I surprised myself with 18 push ups tonight!! Next time I'm going for 20. After leaving LP I had to stop at the grocery store to get eggs to make my daughter's birthday cake. She will be 9 tomorrow! It's bittersweet... I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast and I can't believe I am still carrying that "baby weight" after nearly a decade! Ugh...

Goals set so far:

*Exercise at least an hour for 5 to 6 days a week (Did that really come out of my mouth tonight?)
*Cut back to only 2 cups of coffee a day (I take mine with cream AND sugar.)
*No fried foods (What the woo?? You read right!)

I have plenty to do tomorrow so this will be short and sweet. Good night a ALL!

Here's to our health!!

SMONI

4 comments:

  1. Way to go with those push ups! Great job on your goals, let me know if you need a workout partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! It is always easier to workout with a partner. There is a spin class at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. I'll be there because I have a date with Sara (my trainer). She said sometimes the classes fill up fast so come about 15 minutes early. Give me a call and we can coordinate some workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, impressed with the pushes..thought I was good with 10!!Ha! Maybe I'll see you in the Spin class on Sunday. I'm gonna try to make it. Actually weekends are hard for me...I work at second job and we have 4 kids running from one event to another. I'm gonna try. I saw you Wed eve in a room going through your orientation! Sounds like it's going good. Gorgeous place to work out, isn't it?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You can do push-ups? I don't think I have even tried those for years. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete