Friday, November 6, 2009

I am so excited!!

You know I have tried everything to get healthy, for me my problem is my weight. This challenge is going to give me the tools to use to build my new life!! Heart Healthy!! I am so stoked!! I am going to write up a whole bunch of stikies to leave all over the house and keep me excited! Like the look in my husbands eyes when he looks at the new me!! Like the way my kids are going to hug me at the end of these 12 weeks when I am a so much healthier person and I have accomplished the goals I have set. I am so excited!! It was really nice to meet all of the other ladies that are participating in the challenge, you all are very nice people and I look forward to the friendships that we form. My very best wishes to all of you and the best of luck in your personal journeys. Please feel free to call me even late when you need a little umph!, I will be there for all of you even if you just need to talk to someone, I am usually up until 3am so if you find yourself in a place that you really need to talk to someone I am here!! Love and hugs to each of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever you need an extra push or just someone to lean on for support just call, text or yell! We are all in this together. If we could do it alone we all probably would have done it by now.

    This is going to be a fantastic journey!!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, how did spinning go? Sorry i couldnt make it, hauling all those bags really did a number on my back!! Im going to the store now to buy a bunch of those prepackaged meals cus like i told you my family is just not on board with this and they bought a bunch of stuff i need to stay away from!

    ReplyDelete