Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ready to go!!!

Last week I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with all of the information I was receiving from the LifePointe staff and my trainer, Rob - whom I click with great!! I just got home from the grocery store and got my HEALTHY food for the week and I have my scheduled appointments with Rob and I am ready to go!! I am so excited to be a part of this inaugral challenge and to have all the tools, information, staff and support right at my fingertips to make sure I don't fail or give up!! I am excited to start learning a new healthy way of life - letting go of my LOVE for fast food and sodas!!! My biggest challenges will be not eating out every day, not drinking soda and drinking water. I am one of these that NEVER drink water. I bought some lemons so I can add a couple of lemon wedges to my water bottle and start learning to love water more than I love Mountain Dew. I meet with the LifePointe dietician on Thurs and can't wait to hear what ideas she has for me. I am meeting Rob for our first appt. on Tues at 5:00 A.M. - yes, that's right - 5:00 A.M. YIKES!!! But I told him I would give early morning workouts a try and see how it goes. I am willing to try anything LP staff want me to try because obviously what I have been doing hasn't been working too well for me. Good luck everyone and hope to see you at LP soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment