Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And so it begins...

Greetings!

A few weeks ago an email was sent out advertising Lincoln’s First Annual Go Red BetterU Makeover Challenge. This challenge called out to women who have a desire to change their lifestyle in order to live a more heart-healthy life. Well, I had been thinking about making a lifestyle change, and this was a real motivator for me. Last week I was notified that out of the 130 applicants, I was one of the 10 women chosen to participate! So I am inviting you to join me on my journey to a Heart Healthy Lifestyle. Over the course of the next 12 weeks I will be working with a wellness coach, along with increasing my daily physical activity, and learning about nutrition. This is a 12 week challenge, kicking off November 9th, with the winner to be announced on February 11, 2010. However, I like to think of it as the first 12 weeks of the rest of my healthy life!

I look forward to your support and encouragement, and hope to provide you with the same.

Carolee Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment