Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ohhh, I am feeling it now

Today started off good but way earlier then what I am used to. Got up for the 5:30-6:30 (yes AM) Body Pump class. I am definitely not at the same level as the morning group pro's, but did not feel pressured to keep the same pace. Lunges, squats and of course my nemisis, the dreaded push up, plus abs arms and stretching. I was just sitting here thinking, is that pleurisy acting up?...then I remebered all the stretching and abd work from this week so far. I have made it to LP three times already this week (that is a big jump for me). Tuesday I did laps and then the Aqua Jump Start class (6:00-6:45 AM) which was good. My only problem (besides getting out of bed) seems to be managing the distance and time with my home constraints. I am usually at work by 7:00 am, but since I decided it is easier to do AM's instead of trying to figure out if my daughter works (I watch my grandson), I now have to manage doing the class, getting showered and ready for work and back home by 7:15 so my son can drop me off at work and then borrow my car to get himself to work. Seems like life has gotten way too complicated. I am just glad I made it one more day to becoming more healthy and hope I will continue after this 12 week program! See you at LP

1 comment:

  1. It was great taking the class with you. I am pretty sore! But I know it will soon get easier.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete