Monday, November 23, 2009

2nd Workout for the day is done!

So this morning I hit up the cardio and weights at L.P. It felt good to workout on my own, with the voices in my head driving me to pedal faster on the bike. This evening I went and tried the Zumba class at Lifepointe. I'm not quite sure what I think about this class...or should I say...about me taking this class. There once was a time when I thought I could carry somewhat of a beat, but put that beat to music with those charming Latin arm and leg movements....and I was completely lost! I did work up a great sweat and I loved the salsa and reggaeton music...but I'm thinking I need some one on one dance instructions before attempting to put it all together in Zumba. I have to say though, I kept a smile on my face and a few giggles escaped me. Having fun and being able to laugh at myself made it all worth it! Tomorrow morning -Body Combat at Lifepointe, 5:30 a.m. Hope to see you there!
Oh, tonight is girls night with my little lady...our dinner menu consisted of salmon and Jasmine rice. It was a complete hit! I'm hoping the healthy food choices are starting to wear down the youngest appetite in the house. *Smile*

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are doing two a days now?!! That's awesome you are my idol!! Keep up the great work Carolee!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete