Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WOW!

I finally figured out how to set up my account and get to this blog. I didn't think I was that old, but this new technology stuff is over my head - I need to be a teenager to understand it!! As I sit here and read everyones comments, I know I am not alone!! I am feeling everything that the rest of you are feeling. I meet with my trainer, Rob, Thurs. and I am really nervous. I am extremely out of shape and I picture him yelling at me like Jillian on Biggest Loser!! I cry easily!! I am so excited to begin this journey and to bring my family and friends along for the ride. I can't wait to see where this journey will take all of us. All of the ladies are so awesome and LifePointe is a fantastic place. Can't wait to meet Rob!! If I don't post again for a few days, someone come looking for me - I may have fallen and can't get up!!! Just kidding - this will be fun and I AM NOT ALONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely not alone!! Good Luck, Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not alone! I'm sure Rob will be great. We are all in very capable hands.

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete