Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carolee's been a busy lady...

Well, it's been quite the few days for me. Sunday I stayed away from the gym, only to rake leaves for 3 1/2 hours...I think my neighbors should buy me the next set of leaf bags, if ya know what I mean ;-) Monday I met with 8 of the ladies in our BetterU Group for education and working out. Let me tell you what -I felt our quick intense workout on Tuesday morning...oooh, it hurt so good! Tuesday evening was another adventure with cardio and some weights -to end with the lovely treat of good stretching. This morning I met my trainer Kristi and fellow participant Janet, for L.P.'s BodyPump class. I really enjoyed this class, despite my obvious confusion on finding some of the correct form positions...but Carla, the instructor, was great! She was very positive and upbeat. I'll definitely be back to that class! Tonight I'm going back to L.P., but it will be for the much deserved dip in the whirlpool and detox in the sauna! Have a Heart Healthy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Get your relaxation on tonight, Girlfriend! You deserve it!!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete