Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guilt Free Friday Night for Carolee

Last night was a success! My boyfriends mom is in town and we took her and my daughter on the First Friday Art Walk. It was great fun! Afterwards we went out to eat in the haymarket. Being a bit hungry, all the fried items on the menu looked delicious! I did indulge in some of the appetizer, but at a much smaller portion than I normally would have. Pretty darn proud of myself! But here comes the even more difficult part...the alcohol. I am a social drinker and love to indulge in good beer and wine, most often above the recommended servings. I must say that my Friday night in the haymarket didn't include mass consumption of Scottish Ale... Way to go me!! I did have a delicious glass of wine and about 3/4 of a light beer (gross!). Thus far I have exceeded my goal for alcohol intake! Now for the Husker game... I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment: