Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anna's keeping the faith

It's been a pretty motivating week for me...I've been faithfully making it to the gym at least 4 times. The spin classes really pushes me but I feel not to bad later! I recommend the Zumba classes at 5:30 on Monday, and Wednesday..really fun! I can't believe the HIGH I get on the way home...feels like I could go on to do activities all night! My trainer is fabulous...we've even met outside the gym...going for walks and strength training using my whole body. Tracy showed me how to use a chair and walls to push my muscles..quote" You should be able to hold your own body weight and use it as a training tool" I like that because even if I don't make it to the gym, I can still keep fit at home. Yesterday, I didn't go to one morning Abs class as I've been fighting a sore throat, so I did sleep in for once! (I never sleep past 8am with kids and all I have to do) I'm also a late night owl so I think I was burning the candle at both ends and it finally caught up with me. However this am (Sunday) I was getting ready to go walk the dog and commit to my 1 hour walk...nice surprise...my hubby joined me for a crisp fall walk! We got back in time to go to church with the kids at 10:30 am. After church we went to Grandmother's restaurant to have that awesome Buffet they serve...Oh, wow, I love all the selections. My hubby was good about helping me make good choices...I didn't go back for seconds...even though the chicken enchiladas were calling my name. I'm really not missing all the sugar that I usually put in my coffee. 1 half pack of Equal seems to be sweet enough for me now. I feel really great today! My clothes feel more loose then usual...trying to stay off the scale and base my progress more on my stamina and well feeling! I appreciate all everyone has done for us ladies! this is a fun, great program! I'm proud of all the ladies participating! YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK Anna!! Keep up the good work! Those spin classes are awesome. I went tonight and Lori was there. We had a great work out. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow night at LP!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete