Saturday, November 7, 2009

FitLinxx

I am such a fan of FitLinxx! HereAlign Left's a picture I took of my personal health coach, Shelley, entering in some information for me.


Having this sort of system is something that really appeals to me. When we went to work on strength training, I liked knowing that all of my settings, reps, and weights will be right there waiting for me at each station. I'm kind of a number junkie, too. So, getting the report after each workout of how many pounds I lifted or how many fitpoints I've earned really motivates me and makes it easier for me to set and meet some goals.

The exercise component has been one that has been somewhat easy to integrate into my life. The time it takes to do it has taken its toll on my house (BetterU participants should get maids, too!), but it has been worth it. The eating is a little more challenging for me. Since I'm using so much extra time at the gym, getting in healthy eating has been difficult. I meet with the dietician on Tuesday so hopefully she'll have some good suggestions.

This next week will be interesting. I'm going on a business trip to Chicago and will be away from home for several days. Eating and exercising while working and living out of a hotel could prove to be quite the challenge. I'm taking my Flip video camera and will be doing some video blogging while I'm there to keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment