Saturday, November 21, 2009

I had a great workout this am...7:30am to be exact on a Saturday...who would've thunk! I tried an early morning with Tracy at LP. I was so worried that I would over sleep...I barely slept! But it was great. I liked how we broke up the work out with walk/runs then lunges then side lunges. We learned new strength training exercises that I could do at home on my days off. (I can now do the "Plank" for at least 30 secs. One thing I did relise today was....it's hard to keep focus when you are laughing! Tracy is a great trainer and so caring! I hate to brag...but I think I hit the jackpot on the trainers! MY TRAINER ROCKS! She calls me if I slack off, and she showed me how to keep track of my heart rate, taught me new exercises...she's introduced me to new healthy snacks to try, given me great low-calorie recipes, called me if I slacked off, meets me outside of the gym for scary night walks, called me if I slacked off....either they are really paying her well, or (sniff, sniff) She actually cares about my health! Oh, did i mention that she calls me!? Any-hoos, thanks American Heart Association...for making a difference and introducing me to a great new influence in my life..Tracy! AND I'VE FINALLY LOST 5 LBS! Yeah

1 comment: