Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5:15 a.m. is so early!

However, I'm glad I was up. I would have been mortified if I missed out on meeting my personal trainer for the 6:00 a.m. Aqua class. Have you ever heard someone say, "you can't sweat in water"? Well, let me tell you -that is false! It's been so long since I've been in the water; I'd forgotten just how refreshing it can be. Add some aerobic moves and it becomes energizing. Hmm, Refreshed and Energized...great way to start a day! And after my workout last night in the gym, this is exactly what I needed. Side Note: food choices were very good yesterday...woo hoo! Have a great -Heart Healthy Day!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get in on a water workout! It sounds like fun. During the week 6:00 a.m. is too late for me. I will try to make one of the classes this Saturday.

    Keep up the good work Carolee!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete