Monday, November 16, 2009

Judy says "WOW!"ladies

I am finally getting into this blog thing. I guess I'm probably the last one to actually get going on it. You ladies are all doing so well with diet and exercise. A big "way to go" to all of you.
I enjoyed meeting with Katie and learning about how to better deal with high cholesterol.
She presented the information in an easy to follow and understand way with not too much overload. Being a teacher, I really appreciated her teaching techniques.
It sounds like everyone is off to a terrific start ... we should feel proud!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy,

    I missed seeing you yesterday in spin class. :-(
    Hope to see you tonight at LP!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Judy! Glad to see you blogging. It was fun working out with you last night!

    ReplyDelete