Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling tired

I have exercised 3 times this week already and it is only Wed. That feels good but I am really tired. I met with Rob Tues morning at 5:00 a.m. and I found out just how out of shape I am. I also made the mistake of not eating something before going - lesson learned!!! I will be drinking a protein shake next Tues morning. I meet with him again tomorrow night at 6:00 and see what new workout he has for me. Then I meet with Katie to discuss nutrition. I can't wait to see what she has to teach me. This has almost been information overload the last week and a half, but I know I will settle in within a couple of weeks and feel less overwhelmed. I am loving this opportunitiy and all of the support I am receiving from family, friends, co-workers and other BetterU participants. Rob is great too!!!! We really clicked. Diane did a good job matching trainers up with participants, I think!!! Off to bed now - time to snuggle with my dog, watch a little tv and sleep 8 hours!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job working out this week Jeanette! Hang in there, after a week or two of working out you will begin to feel more energized. We have recieved a lot of information in a short period of time. Eventually all of this will become routine. Sleep tight!!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jeanette!!

    ReplyDelete