Thursday, November 19, 2009

Missed Workout....

On Wednesday I was supposed to go to my first Zumba class with Anna. Didn't get to leave work till after 5 so missed it. Sorry Anna!!! There is one tonight so plan on going to that. It is amazing how bummed I was because I missed working out one day. I truly look forward to the workouts. Did take the ab and buns class with Anna on Tuesday.

I soooo enjoyed seeing everyone again on Monday. Now I feel I know faces and names much better and will look for everyone when I work out. Sorry you morning people...won't see me there.

Hang in there everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to take that class within the next week or two. Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't miss much...because, guess what, I didn't make that Zumba class either. My friend Barb did and SHE was mad at me! I didn't have my teenage babysitter that night...she was studying with a friend and didn't come home until later. So, I did my cardio with a walk with my german shepard instead...we'll try again next wed, ok? Sure enjoyed talking with you Tue evening!

    ReplyDelete