Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feeling better

Week 2 has come and gone so quickly. The group workout on Monday was so much fun. I have to admit, I was skeptical because I had no idea what to expect, what we were going to do and it was great!! It really was a good chance to continue to get to know each other and support each other - thanks Anna for being my Rob and making me RUN that last lap of the track!! We have a great group of ladies and I am so fortunate to be on the same team as all of you!!

I was up the next morning meeting Rob at 5:00 A.M. It was a good workout, but morning workouts are tough for me. They mess with me the whole day. We are going to switch to evening workouts - right after work - I seem to handle those better. Rob and I had 2 great workouts this week together and Friday was the first day since we started that I really felt good and energized. Rob really pushes me more than I would push myself without pushing me further than I am capable. He encourages me to do those additional 2-3 reps and tells me good job and that really does help when I am sweating and can barely breathe. I can tell a difference with each workout. Now I just need to do better getting my cardio in.

Week 3 is beginning and it seems to be going by fast. Hope to see some of you this next week at LP.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you've done those morning work outs for so long! I would've keeled over way long ago! You go girl! I'll be your "Rob" any time!

    ReplyDelete