Monday, November 23, 2009

A great Strong-End to my Week!

So I was determined to make this last weekend not turn into a Weak-End. I'm so happy to report that it was in fact a Strong-End to my week! Friday I skipped my strength training, but it was much earned. Saturday I made it to a Body Combat class...I highly recommend this class for those wanting an intense cardio/strength workout. For my evening treat, I enjoyed a nice meal with my family and a bone chilling Scottish Ale form Lazlo's. Oh, it tasted so wonderful! I think even more delicious because I had truly earned it. Yum! The rest of the evening I enjoyed watching the game with my family at a local sports bar. While all the beer specials seemed tempting, I opted to pound the Ice Water w/Lemon. Funny thing, I didn't even miss the beer. Sunday I spent the day shopping for the last minute Christmas gifts on my list, which left me spent for the evening...in more than one way. I decided to take the opportunity to enjoy a restful evening with the family. This morning when the alarm clock went off at 5:AM, I didn't even hesitate to get out of bed and head to the gym. It was great! I was actually excited to go workout! Tonight I'll be heading back to the gym to try the Zumba class. I hear it is a good sweat, and a good way to learn a few more dance moves. Have a Heart Healthy Day! Remember, it's just one choice at a time...You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment