Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where’s Sherri’s Motivation?

(I think it got buried in the snow!)

Hello all!

Now that I have dug out of the snow and it is part of the landscape it is hard for me to stay focused and motivated.  Getting out of my routine at Thanksgiving did not help.  I stopped logging in my food journal and although I have been keeping up with exercising 5 to 6 times a week I have not been pushing myself as much as I was.  Sarah took my numbers again and I’m no where near where I thought I would be 6 weeks into this challenge. (Bummer)

Today was a great day though.  I started logging my food  again.  I had a great toning and carding work out.  I’ve got a weeks worth of meals planned out.  I’m looking forward to this week.  I’m looking forward to getting in there and working HARDER!

Keep up the great work ladies.  I’m very proud of all of you!

Here’s to our health!

SMONI

No comments:

Post a Comment