Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More On The Road With Christy

I'm coming at you from Grand Rapids, Michigan this week! I seriously love my job and the opportunities it provides but this traveling is proving difficult on my waistline.

The good news: they put me up at a Residence Inn this week. It has a full kitchen! I just got back from a shopping trip (to Meijer, no less...with the NuVal system just like HyVee) to stock my fridge. I'm working full days so I'll only be in my room early in the morning and late at night. I got some healthy-ish snack foods and some breakfast items. I also got some things I can take with me to snack on for lunch.

The bad news: I also bought a box of ice cream sandwiches.

The good news: they have a 24 hour fitness room.

The bad news: I forgot my sports bra.

I think I'll survive the week and my main goal is to do better than I did the last business trip. I'm well on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment