Thursday, December 24, 2009

It has been a while since I last posted. Today was my first workout in a week. I missed my Tuesday appointment with Katie too, as I was home with the stomach flu. I did make it in this morning. I got my chef sister and ameture triathlete a guest pass for this week while she is in town. Good thing she will not let me have any excuses. I worked out with her after showing her around and then I had to come to work and she stayed to workout some more. Heading to my moms for much of the next week and hopefully I mind my eating (my sister is a great chef)! I have a quit date of Jan 1 in mind and I really hope to keep to it. I will just need to stay out of my car for a while. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Be careful on the roads.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on quitting!!! You can do it, just make those slight changes in habits...like finding some other distraction when your driving... just no texting! :-)

    ReplyDelete