Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Missing in Action

I haven't been blogging for the last couple weeks but have been working out. Sarah D. and I did the 10-11 News show yesterday. Thought we were crazy getting out in the snow, but once we got there I was glad we did it.

Went to my parents on Sunday to make Christmas goodies with my mom and sister-in-laws. Made sure I worked out before I left town. I actually ran for 2 miles on the treadmill without stopping. I was going to do some walking in there, but just felt I could keep running. I know that 4 weeks ago I could not have done that. Back to the goodie thing...I felt I did really good. My down fall was not the actual baked goods, but the sugar cookie dough!! When I came back into town Monday I made sure I worked out.

Because of the snow I didn't work out Tuesday, but have a session with Sarah tonight.

1 comment: