Monday, December 14, 2009

Sherri’s Date with Millie!

Good Evening All!

I didn’t make it to LP tonight for the group cycling thing but my hour long date with Millie was hard core!  I worked it tonight with weights and everything!  Thank goodness for Pandora and my Ipod.  I do not think I could stand that treadmill with out it. 

I’m back on track with my food log too.  I’ve been doing a great job NOT indulging in all the food that seems to be brought in to work.  Last week it was the “Holiday lunch”, turkey and roast beef with all the trimmings, a second chili cook off and today “Holiday breakfast” that included biscuits and gravy, pancakes, eggs, sausage and fresh fruit.  Then to top it off we had a Christmas Tree decorating contest.  Of course my team won.  The prize… delicious looking cupcakes with a beautiful green frosting and Xmas sprinkles!  (I pawned mine off on someone real quick!)  My job has a fascination with FOOD and it drives me crazy!  And this time of the year we are on overload.  The cookies, the fudge, the candy, cakes the pies…  We sit on our asses all day and they bring that crap in day after day!!  Ugggghhhh!!!

Whewww…  I feel better getting that off my chest.

We are half way through this challenge.  Time sure flies when you are having fun!  Let’s keep up the momentum and finish strong! 

Here’s to our health!!

SMONI  

1 comment: