Monday, December 14, 2009

Good News and Bad News

The Good News: I had my blood pressure checked and for the first time in years it was NORMAL!
The Bad News: I was at the doctor because I found out I have gallstones.

The Good News: I was measured today and I lost 3 inches on my waist.
The Bad News: My weight isn't dropping off as quickly as I would like. HOWEVER...the blood pressure and the inches lost kind of make up for that.

The Good News: I really love working out at Lifepointe.
The Bad News: I'm out of town AGAIN this week so I can't go!

The Good News: My hotel room is just a few doors down from the fitness center. No excuses!
The Bad News: I have my first excuse--I work from 6:30am-8:30pm tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That is good news Christy! I'm happy for you. Hope the gallstones don't slow you down too much.

    Hang in there!!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in treating those gallstones. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete