Sunday, December 13, 2009

I understand...

I am sitting here reading all of your blogs and I so understand what everyone is going through. This weather has been something else and no fun to drive in, let alone go workout. I managed to workout with Rob last Thurs and it was a great workout. I really felt for the first time that I have made so much progress. We did almost an hour of cardio and it felt so good. I didn't get any other workouts in before that day because of the weather, but I kept my calories about 200-250 less than normal to help compensate without sending my body into shock mode!!

I am finally over the hump - I enjoy working out!!!!! I am sleeping better and I wake up feeling rested - that is huge for me. I haven't slept well in years and it feels so good. I also feel my energy level stays up all day - I don't have the crashes that I had before. Maybe it really does help to drink water and exercise and not drink 3 Mounain Dews a day and a fast food lunch, huh???? I still don't like having to go to the gym to workout, but once I am there, I enjoy the workout and the sweating and then I enjoy the hour being over. But I am having fun!! I even feel a difference in how my clothes are fitting and that keeps me going. What motivation when you start to see and feel the changes!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone and we'll see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment