Thursday, December 3, 2009

BodyFlow at LifePointe

What an amazing class! I completely enjoyed BodyFlow taught by Rochelle last night. Watching her inspired me to strive for more flexibility and balance. My ultimate goal -to achieve overall strength combined with relaxation. This class will definitely be my permanent Wednesday night date. This morning I had planned on going to work out, but I was truly needing more sleep...and the snuggle factor kept me in my bed. This is also due to my boyfriend working a part time retail job for about the last month. Retail + Holiday Season= A lot less quality time. So in order to be sure we don't forget what each other looks/sounds like...I've been staying up a little later to hang out with him. However I don't want to give up my 2 a day workouts...as I thoroughly enjoy them....so I think I'll just move them to every other day. This should also give me more time to recuperate in between my long days. Hopefully I can keep the morning workouts up...what with the bitter cold weather that is fast approaching. This is where an automatic car starter would come in real handy! Have a Heart Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment