Sunday, December 20, 2009

How much harder does Sherri have to work?

Hello Ladies,

I was at LP right away when it opened today.  I did a rigorous half hour routine of strength and toning with Sarah and then got in 30 minutes of cardio.  I am frustrated because I have been working harder than I ever have, I’ve been conscious of the food I eat and I’m eating better than I have in a long time but my results are not where I want them to be.  Don’t get me wrong there have been improvements but we are going into the 7th week and I would have thought by now I could focus on maintaining instead I’m still fighting to reach “the goal”!  Anyway, I’m still in it but I’m trying to keep things in perspective knowing even though I’m not getting the desired result yet, it’s better than what I would have been doing before being selected for this challenge.  Anything that gets me off the couch is GOOD for me!!

Here’s to our health!

SMONI

2 comments:

  1. you are right....anything that gets one going and moving forward to better then nothing. I'm still dealing with sick people in my household with hubby succombing to the flu actually on Christmas day! Fun, Fun...but that mean's it was up to me to dig us out of the snow this am...so i got my work out and then went sledding! it's all good! Take care and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel - I feel the same way - thought I would be further along!!

    Celebrate your successes - like you said - you have gotten off the couch more than before this challenge started. That is a GREAT thing!! Stay positive!! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete