Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's been awhile, but...

here I am. I am still alive too!!! It has been crazy with Thanksgiving week and trying to stay in somewhat of a routine and yet get everything done for the Big Turkey Day. I managed to get one workout in with Rob and I did some walking on my own as well as taking an aquatics class. I would say that my Thanksgiving was a success - stayed away from the rolls completely - that is a huge accomplishment for me. I kept my portions small but still enough to enjoy!!

This past week I have been so busy with a couple of bumps in the road, but I have managed to get in a great workout with Rob and 2 aquatics classes. I really am beginning to enjoy working out - they can be killers at times - but when it is over, I realize how good it felt to sweat and get my heart rate up. I have learned so much with this journey I am on - about myself and about health in general. I have not been weighing myself as I don't want to know yet - I just want to tell by how my clothes fit for a little while and then I will see where I am at. I know I am sleeping better and I do feel the energy change and it really does make a difference.

I can't believe we are 1/3 of the way done with this challenge - it really has gone by fast - even though at times when Rob is causing me pain, I feel it will never end - but I'm sure I will be sad when it is over!! I am thankful that he is teaching me new things and showing me that I am capable of more than I ever thought I was capable of.

Just watched the Lady Huskers advance to the Regionals - now on to watch the Husker football team take down Texas!!! Go Huskers!! Have a great week ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment