Thursday, December 10, 2009

Burrr!

Well I don't have to tell you that it's cold outside! Let's just say the recent weather change has kept me indoors the past few days...but I went to LifePointe tonight and hit the cardio pretty hard. First I ran a mile on the treadmill and then went to the 5:30 Cycling class. It was a lot of work, and my lungs felt it, as with a few of my body parts...but after the workout, I felt like a winner. It's hard to believe, but I still get surprised by that first workout after taking more than a day or two off...I always say, "Damn that felt good! - Why did I wait so long?" Now just trying to keep those thoughts at the front of my mind when the alarm goes off at 4:50 a.m.....well, that's a whole different issue to tackle. I don't think I'll get too down on myself for missing the morning workouts, as long as I get the evening and weekend ones in. How are you doing with your winter workouts? I could sure use some motivational stories...and even the not-so great ones, and definitely the funny ones... so let me know how things are going for you. :-) Have a Heart Healthy Day!

1 comment:

  1. what do mean you need us to motivate you...I was using you to motivate me!:) 2-days...are ou crazy..or just super motivated? you've been doing so great! I think you could be a Lifepointe super model. Don't kill yourself though with to much...keep a happy balance. Make sure you have time to enjoy your new found health with those who love you! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete