Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My New Sanctuary...

LifePointe! My workouts are coming along nicely as we are into our 4th week of this challenge. This week I started with a personal training session on Monday and an Aerobics Express class last night. Although I worked up quite a sweat in the class, I messed up a good bit. It must either be humorous or frustrating to those watching me...my coordination, rhythm and footwork really need to get on the same page! I'm going to endure a few more classes to see if I can actually get in step with the instructor. If not, I may have to adjust which classes I take...it's no fun to be frustrated when your working out. This morning's workout was much more enjoyable. I did a few intervals of cardio with my strength training, which left me feeling very much in control of my moves/body. Tonight I am looking forward to "BodyFlow". The definition of this class: Yoga, Ta Chi and Pilates workout that leaves you feeling long, strong, centered and calm - the latest in mind/body fitness! That sounds so inviting! I can't wait to tell you all about it. And from the sound of the definition...I won't have to be doing grapevines, two-step or salsa moves...yay!!! Have a Heart Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment