Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spinning into control

Sorry, I've been bad about blogging....was home during the holiday and it's hard to get on the computer when you have 3 teenagers hogging it! I wasn't very good about going to the gym as it is so far from home...did go on walks and kept up on my push-ups, crunches and general weights. That's why I recommend a back-up plan when you can't get to the gym. Keeps you up to date on your workouts. I accidentally went to Spin class instead of the Hy-vee tour. Trust me, it wasn't on purpose. I confessed to my trainer, Tracy, that I truly despise Spin class...but I feel like it gets my cardio up for the week. I always feel like I've given my all in the that class. All the people in it as regulars and it seems like a great group of motivators. I am in awe on some of the calf muscles of these hard working, dedicated ladies and gents. It gives me inspiration to someday have thighs that don't start forest fires when I wear corduroy pants! Some one feel me in on the Hy-vee visit....I missed talking to all of you! Take care and I'll be blogging sooner! Anna

2 comments:

  1. Actually I don't want anyone ot FEEl me in...just Fill me in:) Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna (and anyone else that missed the Hy-Vee tour),

    We were introduced to the Nuval System. You can read all about it here: www.nuval.com. It's a food nutrition scoring system that helps you make healthier choices at a glance. At this time it is only utilized at Hy-Vee but I wouldn't be surprised if it catches on with other stores in the future. If you have specific questions you can talk to Nikki Ford a dietician at Hy-Vee. This is her phone number: 402-477-4764 and her email address: nford@hy-vee.com.

    It was good seeing you the other day at LP! Keep doing your thing!

    SMONI

    ReplyDelete