Friday, January 29, 2010




Here is a photo of those awesome Spring rolls that you may find the reciept down below...HHMMMM

I had my assessment for the last time with Tracy on Wednesday. (sniff) I was pretty surprised with my results and Tracy made me feel so good! I had wanted to lose more weight, however the inches and strength were a pleasant surprise in my results. I can not believe that I can do 3 x the amount of push-ups, tri-cep dips and sit-ups then I could when i started. My energy level is incredible. I can squat down without falling or cringing in pain and holding my knee...those lunges really do the trick! (even though I really hate them soooooooo much!)






I've heard a lot of you say that you're gonna join a club...Lifepointe or other after this. I expect to see you all around. It's been an amazing journey. Insightful and life changing on the INSIDE as well as the OUTSIDE! A big part, I think is in attitude. Change is truly, 10% inspiration, 10% perspiration and 80% ATTITUDE!






I totally agree with Jeanette, that the staff at Lifepointe was ultra fabuloooouus. I thought it was impressive that not only did I get individual attention from my trainer, but everyone else's trainer was kind and attentive to all of the BetteruCheck Spelling ladies, I thought. I could ask questions of anyone and always received a "can-do" attitude, even if the answer was not handy. I signed up for an amazing massage too with Steve...wow, really loosened my tight muscles! Very soothing...almost was to cozy on the heated pad on the table...could have slept for days! Finished with yoga...really helps with balance. Glad I had an opportunity to experience all types of exercises from Zumba, to biking, weights, machines....even the accidental Boot Camp or was it Body Combat...where I got my BUTT KICKED! (see I still get them mixed up!)

I look forward to celebrating with all of you and the BetterU staff....in a size smaller RED Dress! I am so grateful for this opportunity and will promote it to my friends if they offer the program again! (I've used my little red bag a lot!) Hasta La Rojo Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment