Saturday, January 23, 2010

No Takers....


So I had zero takers on the Cycling Class today, *sad face*, but that's o.k. I worked up an amazing sweat and had a lot of fun laughing at some of the characters in the class. The class is definitely popular, having filled up right away, even turning people away.


Well, I'm officially down to one pair of work pants, so I'm headed to the consignment shops to find a couple more. It's such a great feeling, being able to go out and shop for clothes that are smaller. Much better than in days past where I was hitting the stores for a new wardrobe to house my ever expanding body mass. Yes indeed, tis' a great feeling to be excited about shopping for clothes...because I already dislike shopping as it is!
Have a Heart Healthy Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I would've came to that class but i already had an appointment with my trainer for later that morning...and i didn't see your invite until later! Isn't it an intense work out...i always feel it more the next day. I definately sleep good that night when i've done a spin class. Hope you are coming tonight. You look great in your photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!!! I can see you have really been working. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete