Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sherri better check in…

Happy New Year everyone!  I can say with great certainty the start of 2010 has been way better than the start of 2009.  Good riddance to 2009!!  There were some positives about 2009 one being this challenge.  I still feel very fortunate to have this opportunity.  I feel so much better!  It is amazing the amount of energy I have.  It is amazing that I actually enjoy working out, even when I have to do it by myself.  I still struggle with getting the work out in at the same time everyday but even so, I have been consistent with doing something for at least 45 minutes 5 to 6 days a week.  I’m also proud to say I did not over indulge by any means through the holidays. 

This challenge is going to be over before we know it but one thing is for sure I will not let the dust collect on Millie like I allowed it to before.  I’m already looking at investing in an elliptical or stationary bike for a little variety.

Until next time…

Here’s to our health!

SMONI

No comments:

Post a Comment