Monday, January 4, 2010

HabitWise Bracelets

I wrote a post on my personal blog about Habit Wise bracelets about 3 weeks before I started the BetterU program. I mentioned them at our meeting with Katie last week and I know at least Jeanett was interested in learning more about them. So, here is the post I wrote about them earlier.

Are you back? Did you read the post? I have a follow up for you. It got to be a little much for me to track all of the food types every day. I was losing my motivation. So, I decided to focus on what I was having the most problems with. I now wear all the fruit and vegetable bracelets to track that daily intake. It helps me quite a bit because it is a visual reminder for me to get my 5 servings a day. You can purchase the bracelets here, but any kind of visual reminder (elastics, ribbons, etc...) would work.

Surgery Update: My surgery was a success and I'm recovering at home. It is taking a bit longer than I anticipated but I hope to be back at Lifepointe soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen bracelets like those to keep track of healthy habits...great idea! I'm glad you are feeling better...I think one has to find what works best for each individual and go for it...don't you?

    ReplyDelete