Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can't believe it is almost over....

I am really sad that this challenge is coming to an end. I know I will keep going on my journey to a healthier lifestyle and lose the weight I want to lose (it is a long, hard road, but so worth it). I have really enjoyed getting to know you ladies and wish you healthy blessings.

I have learned so much from the great staff at LifePointe. Katie is the best dietician I have ever met!!!! She has so much knowledge in that pretty little head of hers and she doesn't judge. When I screw up and tell her about it, she just tells me that it is okay and to not beat myself up and gives me new ideas to continue to move forward. KATIE ROCKS!!!

I have also learned so much from Rob - the tyrant trainer!!! LOL!! He knows his stuff, that's for sure!! I will take everything he has taught me and continue on - some of the things he had me do, I will NEVER do again (blurpies-really? Just the name of that exercise is retarded - won't do that one anymore) but it has been great to try exercises and machines that I had never tried before and probably wouldn't have if it hadn't been for Rob. So, thank you Rob!! YOU ROCK TOO!!

I have to say - I sure have been spoiled at LifePointe!!! What a fantastic place!! All of the staff is so friendly and helpful!! I love it!! It is like going to a spa every time instead of a health club! I might just have to continue my membership!!! Thank you for everything!

Okay - this is long enough and I don't want to get too mushy. These 12 weeks really did go by fast and it was easier than I thought to stay motivated - even if I'm not exactly where I hoped to be - it has been great!! I love all of you ladies and can't wait to see you all dressed up in your red!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love Ya Jeanette! You are a great, positive lady...really enjoyed hanging out at the club! I agree, fabulous choice of go-getter ladies in a up-town spa! You said it girl-friend!

    ReplyDelete