Monday, January 18, 2010

Watch out for Falling...

PANTS!?!


Yeup, my pants have fallen down! Well, at least that was the case one day last week. As I was making my way through the front door of my home, arms full as usual, I began having trouble taking my next steps, as my pants fell down!! Although hysterical and emotionally fulfilling...I was so glad my front door was already shut!

So now it's official, I've lost a complete dress size during this challenge! That happened to be one of my goals, so it's another one accomplished for me. YAY! However, save the "ta-ta's" has taken on a new meaning for me. :-) Come on now, you know that's funny, and I'm certain you know what I'm referring to.

This next couple weeks will be much like my other successful weeks, putting in my workouts, watching what I eat and what I feed my family, shopping healthy & getting in my workouts! I'll be excited to see where I'm at on Feb. 1st, as compared to the beginning of November. I know the results have to be great... I mean, I already dropped a dress size and at least 4 inches from my waist. I consider this "winning" for me!

Hope you all have a fantastic Heart Healthy Day!

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! That happened to me a few weeks ago. I pulled a pair of jeans from the shelf...took them in my bag to the gym. After working out, I shower and got dressed to go somewhere else afterwards...but my pants kept falling off with my tights underneath! I had to stop home and change! I thought at first I'd grabbed my husbands pants instead! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I still want to hear about your marathon experience. Hopefully you can make it on sunday. If you have to bring a kid, no problem!

    ReplyDelete