Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yes, I'm still around....

My apologizes to everyone. I have really failed in the blogging area. Anna had to email me to see if I was still around!! I have been doing my workouts, just haven’t been blogging. I guess I feel that I just don’t have a lot to blog about. I will try to be better on this.

Like I said, I have been working out and going to classes. In fact, Tuesday I finally went to my first Body Pump class. I really enjoyed it. 60 minutes went really fast. I stayed with the smaller weights for most of the class so I feel pretty good. My thighs hurt a little but I have been stretching them out a lot at work. Then Wednesday I worked with Sarah and she had me do kickboxing for the first time with cardio thrown in also. Wow, was that a lot of work. I intend to do Body Pump again tonight at 5:30.

The holidays were okay. I don’t feel that I over ate, but just didn’t workout as much as I would have wanted to. I really want to put extra effort in these last four weeks.

1 comment:

  1. YEA! Great to hear from you:) I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. I don't know if I can make the workout on Wed but i'm gonna try to go to the cooking class at 6? sounds fun and Jeannette said she was going! See ya around!

    ReplyDelete