Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You are Invited! Sun. Jan 24th!

I hope that all of you of are remembering that this Sunday, Jan 24th, you are invited to a party! Please come to my house for a Low-Cal Holiday Food Fest! Starting around 7pm. You should have received an invite by email. Email me at banannaart@aol.com for an invitation if you did not receive one! I'm excited to see all the "BetterU's" since I don't always get to be with everyone at once lately.

My trainer, Tracey and myself's "5 minutes of fame" came out yesterday. Pick up a copy of "L" magazine around town....if you need something to keep the mice away! Wow, I had no idea that they were gonna put an almost life size photo of us on the cover! Talk about shocking! The article was pretty well written except for a few typos....I DO NOT go dancing 2 times a week..I went a few times over the holiday season. I am an art teacher at St. John's school, NOT PIUS! I was concerned that the Pius teacher may have thought she was replaced without notice! It was a fun experience to say the least...I wish they would have airbrushed a few rolls though!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone with this awesome program. It was just the push that I needed. I feel better each day! I even smile occasionally during the Spin Classes! Jeanette and I had fun taking a Water aerobic class together last week...although we got in trouble for talking to much! I've taken a few of the cooking/food classes too...it all goes hand-in-hand. It' not that hard, just have to change a few things in my life...the mind set and attitude is the biggest challenge, don't you think?

I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday at my home! It will be high in fun, low in fat!!
Hasta La pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment