Sunday, January 3, 2010

I had to work my part-time job today at Sartor Hamann jewelry until 5pm. Since I was over at that side of town I decided to squeeze in a work out after 5pm. Life Pointe doesn't actually close on Sunday until 7 . It was nice since there were not very many people in the equipment room. I really love to run/fast walk on the treadmill....I don't listen to the t.v., I read the closed captions below the picture. I have found that if i READ the T.V. and not WATCH/LISTEN then I get so caught up in the struggle to figure what's happening that I lose track of time and still can get my heart rate up. I like to watch the history channel as we gave up T.V. for lent last year, therefore I can't watch it at home. It's my treat/reward for working out...my hubby accused me of only working out so i could get a television fix!

Just wondering if anyone was going to come on Monday evening this week. I can finally come this Monday and was looking forward to seeing some of you. I hope some of you can make it about 6pm? Let me know! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment