Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Does Television REALLY add 10lbs?

Well, they finally caught me....I'm gonna do the lunch interview tomorrow with Lance on 10/11 -that's Tuesday! I hope I don't pass out! A little nervous since Lora suggested that Sarah and I do some sample exercises .....on TV!!!!??? Really don't want all 4 of my cheeks on public view....my luck, I'll have a wedgie showing with my "granny undies". Say a little prayer, ladies!

Just thinking girls....we all need to be shopping for that perfect Red outfit for our "little, tiny, new figures", don't ya think? That will be fun to see all of you, all dressed up and out on the town. I'm really looking forward to it!

FYI, never made it, unfortunately to LP tonight. 9 yr old has another bronchial cough...had a late doctor visit. My doctor does evening visits and believe or not, got us in at 7pm. So while I'll be on the News tomorrow....daughter, Vanesa will be watching from grandma's house with a bad cold! Good time to talk about stress for week #9. Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment