Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And now the end is near...I did it my way-F.S.

A good time was had by all at the Sunday evening gathering. Big Low-Cal gratitude "whoo-wh00" to the ladies who brought yummy, but healthy treats. Janet brought these amazing Vegi Spring rolls which I've got to make sometime....the peanut dipping sauce was addictive! Jeanette brought a cool trail mix which I enjoyed some the next day at my desk on break...to tied me over to lunch!

Good job ladies in the pool! The Aquatic work out was attended by 5 of us last night. I enjoyed the company, however, I didn't feel that intense work out like I get from the weights, lunges, spin classes, elliptical and treadmill workouts. I feel more driven now to make my body push! I realise now, that in the past, I may have been one of those people who...go to the work out, didn't apply effort and wondered "why, am I not making progress?" Ya, know which ladies I'm talking about? Fluff work outs.....put in the "show" at the gym...but don't really challenge yourself. I think that a "trainer" has helped me realize where my "push point" really starts and ends. I think a personal trainer is well worth the investment.

Is everyone finding that perfect "RED" outfit...can't wait to see you all dressed for success at our grand finale! GIVE IT YOUR ALL THIS WEEK! I wish you all the best, my fit friends! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment