Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I think I can...I think I can...

Half way through the week...gonna make it. It's been hard working all week since I had a long break from school with all the snow. Even the kids at school are kind of listless! At least the sun came out!! It's hard to make it to work out sometimes with weather and family and work...keep trying. I enjoyed seeing most of you at the Monday meeting. I thought that Kristie had some good points about "How are you going to keep yourself on track" after the program is finished. You can't go back to the old excuses. Make a plan. I thought of one...write yourself a letter or note to refer back to ...about how good you feel now, what you can accomplish (and have already accomplished!) , your new found strength...etc! Keep it on the fridge or in your wallet so you can remind yourself as need to. You can only move forward. Just think, if you've made progress (no matter what it is!) ....what could you be like a year from now! You've made it through the hardest part of the year already! DREADED HOLIDAY FOOD FEST! The rest of the year should be easier, don't you think? With warmer weather, it will be great walking outside, taking kids to the park, walking pets. I just had a great workout with my trainer tonight with a portable work out plan...you can take anywhere! I'll have to show it to you all.

I have to tell you girls...I've really enjoyed meeting and hearing each of your stories. This bunch of ladies have beat some tough struggles, climbed some mountains and been great role models to little people. I'm not talking about this BetterU program...I'm talking about Life in general. If you can over-come those life struggles-wow, I'm in awe...I have faith that you can conquer your health issues to become an EVEN better You!! (You know you are already exceptional people on the inside...just need to polish the outside:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment